Is there anything better than a warm mug of your favorite drink and a Christmas movie with the fam? Seriously, these are my happiest moments y’all!!! I am so excited this week because Christmas is SOON. These are definitely some of the more stressful/jam packed days of the year, and I’m right there with ya, but I also am so full of joy. It’s really the simple things. I love the lit houses, the wrapping paper, the cookies, the warm fires, the trees, the cocoa, my fam and friends being home, and of course – the MOVIES. If there’s one thing in life that pretty much always makes me smile, it’s a good movie. This post should serve as your vault of Christmas movies… the ones you should definitely watch in the next few weeks & the years to come! Bookmark this page for happy Christmas evenings (and day times, if we’re being honest).
– The Polar Express
– The Holiday (so good, of course)
– How the Grinch Stole Christmas
– The Santa Claus 1, 2, and 3
– Christmas with the Kranks
– Home Alone
– Jingle All the Way (my sibs and I used to watch this every Christmas Eve on our way home from our grandma’s house) 🙂
Hallmark, Netflix, & Other
– Mistletones (my ALL time fave)
– Same Time, Next Christmas (new this year and soooo good!!!)
– Christmas Wedding Planner
– Royal Christmas
– A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish
– The Princess Switch
– Bad Moms Christmas
– A Christmas Prince, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby
– Last Christmas (also new this year & a goodie!)
– Let it Snow
– The Knight Before Christmas
– Write Before Christmas
– Switched for Christmas
These are some of my personal favorites! Do you have a favorite?
What do you love most about the Christmas season?