Hi friends!! So glad you’re back because today is the first post of a new Fall series here on Wrinkled Grace! I’m going to share a Fall recipe with y’all every week so that you can be all over the pumpkin and cinnamon and apples and everything else lovely about this season.
I maybe shouldn’t already be claiming this, but today’s recipe is a new favorite of mine!! These pumpkin donut holes are soft and sweet and too easy to eat. You’ll be making these every Saturday morning for the next several weeks, if you’re like me.
Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Donut Holes
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients; pour in the liquid ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Using a cookie dropper, drop batter into each mini muffin cup.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. The donut holes should spring back at you!
- Once the donuts have cooled, roll each in melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Enjoy! Send me a photo if you try this one out!